COCHRANE REHABILITATION EBOOK
Editors: Francesca Gimigliano, Antimo Moretti, Julia Patrick Engkasan, Frane Grubišić, Carlotte Kiekens, William Levack, Farooq Azam Rathore, Maria Gabriella Ceravolo, Stefano Negrini.
- ESPRM (clinicians): Piotr Tederko, Daiana Popa, Sara Laxe, Erieta Nikolik-Dimitrova, Christina-Anastasia Rapidi;
- UEMS-PRM Board (students): Nikolaos Barotsis, Yvona Angerová, Catarina Aguiar Branco, John Macfarlane, Susana Munoz;
- UEMS-PRM Section (health managers & policy makers): Filipe Antunes, Mauro Zampolini, Klemen Grabljevec, André Thevenon;
Cochrane Rehabilitation (management): Stefano Giuseppe Lazzarini, Michele Patrini, Luca Miranda.
The ebook collects all the reviews of Rehabilitation interest that can be searched according to thematic indexes. For each review the summaries for different audiences are provided: researchers (abstract), practitioners, students, health managers & policy makers, consumers.
The ebook is financed and co-authored by the European Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Bodies Alliance, including:
- European Union of Medical Specialists (UEMS), Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine Section & Board;
- European Society of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine (ESPRM);
- European Academy of Rehabilitation Medicine (EARM).
The ebook is produced in collaboration with the Residency School in Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine of the University of Campania "Luigi Vanvitelli" and of the "Politecnica delle Marche" University.
Cochrane Reviews are regularly updated as new evidence emerges and in response to feedback, and Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews should be consulted for the most recent version of the review.